Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Whinging


It's not my fault.
They should do something about it.
No one listens to me.
Why doesn't anybody speak to me?

I keep having accidents.
My health is no good.
I keep getting colds.
I am tired all the time.

He cheated me.
I was robbed.
My boss is unfair.
I was mugged.

Someone stole my things.
I lost my job.
I don't know what to do.
It's no use.

My wife left me.
My boyfriend is unfair.
It's no use.
I am not good enough.

Yes, yes, yes and when will the penny drop that it is you?

There is no mystic force of evil out to harm you, just your karma saying wake up.

You determine what happens to you no one else.

Stop whinging and sort yourself out.

See reality for what it is not your self-pitying stories about this 'n that.

The problem is in you not out there.

Find the courage to live in reality, find the truth.

No comments: