Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wherever





You are
.
You are someone
.
Maybe it does not feel that way
.
Maybe you do not feel like someone
.
Maybe you feel you live in a dull place
.
The back of beyond perhaps
.
We have lived in the back of beyond
.
I have also on my own lived in some pretty obscure places
.
No matter where it was it was how I approached these experiences that truly mattered
.
How are you with where you are?
.
Are you finding the positive?
.
More to the point maybe how are you with what you are?
.
Do you feel like someone?
.
Have you decided to become someone?
.
Let me tell you something
.
Something true
.
If I am giving a seminar and someone asks a question
.
I pay attention to them
.
If I am singing on stage and someone lights a candle I notice the candle
.
In both situations something happened
.
An individual did something
.
Someone attracted my attention
.
Someone made a statement
.
So let's take this a step further
.
Nature supports those who try to grow
.
Focusing on the creative side nature will pay attention to those who sincerely try
.
So wherever you are
.
Whatever your profile
.
If you make true efforts nature sees this
.
Nature will support you
.
You are someone and have the same possibilities as anyone anywhere else on the planet
.
Why?
.
How is that true?
.
Because it does not matter where we are
.
Or who we are nature gives all an equal chance
.
What matters is that we try our best
.
What matters is inside us
.
Our growth comes from inside
.
It is up to you to light that candle
.
It is up to you to ask a question
.
Someone near you could do with some support
.
Can you help them?
.
Light your own candle
.
Wherever you are
.
You are someone

No comments: