Sunday, December 25, 2011

The third Western objection




To reincarnation is the silliest being sentimental and too often made.
.
It has no foundation at all except the world is in many ways governed by sentiment.
.
People say I do not like it.
.
I don't want to be born again.
.
I do not wish to think of the idea that I won't see my child, my mother, my son, my daughter.
.
My husband, my friends again.
.
The mere sentimental thought I do not like it is no argument.
.
Just think which daughter do you wish to see?
.
The one born a babe?
.
The one as a young child.
.
Or as an adult.
.
Grown old and senile perhaps.
.
Which of these?
.
None
.
The real man is not subject to these changes.
.
But is ever living ever reincarnating.
.
Your soul does not die nor do those of the ones you love.
.
It is your soul that matters life after life.
.
And that soul experiences reincarnation that we may grow and learn.
.
Life after life.

No comments: