Friday, March 30, 2012

Women thoughts



Aspire to be Barbie – the b*tch has everything. 
.
 If the shoe fits – buy them in every colour. 
.
Take life with a pinch of salt… and a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila. 
.
In need of a support group? – eat some chocolate!  
.
Go on the 30 day diet. I’m on it and so far I’ve lost 15 days. 
. 
Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.  
.
I know I’m in my own little world, but it’s ok. They know me here. 
.
Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself. 
.
Don’t get your panties in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
.
When life gives you lemons – buy some Coronas. 
.
Forget about the perfect man – he’s living in San Francisco with his boyfriend. 
.
Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest. 
.
If it has tires or testicles, it’s going to give you trouble. 
.
By the time a women realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.

No comments: